Monday, March 29, 2010

Maxis = Orang Jagung

Today I called 123 again... these few days been calling 123 a few times a day...

It all started on the 26th when I realized I didn't know about my current usage.. mine is a Value 50. Being the haji (should be hajjah right) bakhil that I am, I try to make sure I don't use past RM 50 la! To my surprise, since 26th (before that I didn't check la) it's been a stagnant RM 43.65.. apa lagi, I berlumba-lumba to clear it la.. takkan let Maxis telan for free meh.. kiasu-kan me??? LOL..

Anyway macam babi gila or mad cow disease, I rush to sms or call ppl la on both 27th & 28th (my billing cycle is 28th).So it's been a calling to and fro to 123 cos no update whatsoever, menyusahkan mak bapak I tell you.. sigh.. and once a Customer Service Person told me 'for convenience, please *100# to check'.. macamla I don't know about that! Who wanna waste time call and hold on the phone anyway.. what more a sloth like me?? everything I want shortcut, haha!!

They keep telling me, your new usage is RM this this this.. RM that that that.. until 28th evening itself ya.. So I checked again today and my new balance hasn't return to 0.00 yet but still at RM 43.65 (I know, obnoxious kan?), I called 123 again la.. So a nice lady told me that my cycle is 28th - 27th of the next month, struck 00:00 of 28th, it's new billing month (aku kan bodoh sikit)... and my current usage for the new billing invoice is RM 4.26 (my usage on 28th la yang I berlumba-lumba nak habis the RM 50.00!!) Biasanya only on 29th my new balance will show 0.00.. so why they don't show on 28th itself? KAN SENGAJA.. KAN??? KAN??? KAN??? CONSPIRACY TO THE MAX!!

TERRER KAN? MAXIS MEMANG ORANG JAGUNG!!

It's not good, I love my corn, now if and whenever I wanna eat it, I will see MAXIS the ORANG JAGUNG!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment