Thursday, March 18, 2010

Part 7 of 7 seasons of loneliness

Gluttony

Hmmm... I have the perfect pictures from my previous blog to basically sum this up..



2 rice, 1 taufoo oyster sauce, 1 taugeh, 1 bbq honey chicken, 1 roast chicken, 1 tai pau, 1 charsiew pau, 2 ha mai, 1 sausage pizza, 1 tuna bun, 1 chicken floss bun, 2 minced cheesy chicken bun, 1 large whipped potato and 3 pcs ori KFC


I dunno why I am always hungry.. Every 2 hours also hungry.. Until my baby also sudah sien see me eat only..

I missed Zanmai la.. I missed wantan mee, pan mee, loh mee, cantonese fried, yin yong, fried lou shu fan.. steamboat.. tai pao, lo mai kai, dim sum and I can't remember so many names of the things I missed ler... but I am feeling hungry again.. Some more 1 fine day I wake up wanna makan hokkien mee so so much.. and I am not even fan of hokkien mee..

Anyway, I forgot to take picture of a tray of baklawa my friend brought me.. but found something closer to what I've gotten from him.. so sweet.. I still have some left and will eat it soon.. when I have a sweet craving!!


 Baklawa.. My baby also likes it.. but she eat until stomach too stuffed!

I'm hungry again, time to eat my buns.. What are you eating now?? I hope you are happily digging into your food too!! Yum Yum!!

4 comments:

  1. no wonder la u oways hungry...asyik blog abt food oni...aduhai...

    btw, isn't it called baklava?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak.. it's nothing to do with food blogging what. .you should know by now...

    baklawa/va.. same same..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always eat.... scary..

    Your new hairstyle looks good... too long also look messy sometimes... so the sorta short do is good :).

    Why previous post and this post picture same geh?! You lazy lah! Go change other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling.. not 1st time see me eat la you.. hahahaha... have to cut also, my split ends have split ends... also the curls all not nice anymore.. look like broom stick..

    i forgot i need to do a post on gluttony so in the heat of the moment.. i accidentally post it up in new look.. pathetically only have 2 pictures on the meal for shock value..

    ReplyDelete