Monday, March 29, 2010

Bloody Australia!

Last Saturday was 'Majority Lesbos Day' in Yuen's steamboat.. It's been so long since all of us were together.. not the full group though *looks far far away towards Ling + Wendy*

There's 2 pots on our table.. 1 'ha' and 1 no 'ha'... and erm, no pictures too.. we were 1 hour late *sorry sorry* I'm still at home when I've gotten a call from MM.. and gf masih sibuk berdandan.. hahahahahahahaa!!

So HT and C (or S) got there 1st (so punctual, paisehnya aku), followed by MM and J, then MT & JA, me and AB, DL and D (hope her surname is not L too, else sounds like twins) *somehow can feel DL's dagger eyes, kidding la* and the fashionably late star.. ALMOST 2 (TWO) HOURS.. is AY & NL..

Of course we were busy conjuring up names for the marathon they were in... muahahahahahahhha.. GATAL! But the actual event wasn't as exciting as what was happening in all our minds.. muahahahhaha.. I didn't think I ate much that night though, still appetite lacking T.T everyone were sorta like having their ice creams by then..

NEXT! My turn to get mine and saw those ice cream glass / cups were kinda icky.. went back to table and while cleaning it when someone *SHRIEK* (It could be DL, D, AY or NL) and pointed at my AUSTRALIA! and there it was.. a bloodied U Turn! LOL... everyone feel so embarrassed for me and urging AB to get ice cream for me instead.. everyone was really cute and NL launched into a 'which girl tak pernah kena? even if not outside, sure inside kena 1.' Thanks girls but I am ok, really :P

After that, we decided to go to Enigma cos some wanna chuck a beer or two.. and of course I went back to change to another pair or pants! LOL! It was surprisingly a quiet night.. We could even find parkings.. LOL

Not much excitement there except all getting worked up by ppl not closing the sliding door properly and bad karaoke voices wafting into where we were and the Lady Boss / PIC's car gotten banged.. dunno how the driver of a moving car managed to hit a parked car with quite a huge space in between.. must be mabuk already..

Now we are all thinking.. NEXT DESTINATION???

No comments:

Post a Comment