Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Part 3 of 7 seasons of loneliness

Sloth

'Hmmm.. *yawn* What?! It's time to wake up already? 5 more minutes la!!' >> followed by covering head with blanket + pillow

'Hmm.. have a cuppa / ycha /  minum - minum? Lazy la.. Nextime la..' >> sprawled on sofa daydreaming or evening dreaming or facing pc / game console / tv / reading beauty magazine

'Work.. don't feel like it la today.. How I wish I'm on holiday' >> thinks internally while still in bed, 7am, cold and with a downpour (okay okay.. so I exaggerated a wee bit, but weirder things had happened before I tell you)

'Time to cook / clean / bathe already? But.. but.. but.. T.T but... I just started playing / watch wor (even though sit in front of pc / game / whatnot for >5 hours)' >> of course still sitting in front of the 'love interest' at that very time lor..

Sounds familiar?? I bet it does... LOL!!

Imagine the ppl all staying inside.. being sloths.. and think of how it will affect the economy.. and how there will be no more progress (hmm.. sounds like our current administration isn't it?) and there will be no more new products.. NO MORE!!!

But it's okie if it's just me.. mehehehehehe.. in fact.. IT'LL BE SO GREAT AND AWESOME!!

Sloth is nothing new to me.. it's kinda like my soul...

1) My mother used to call me 'Mor Jie' because I eat slow.. I am still the last at the dining table most times (my gf is slower than me now), not so much being that slow anymore but more like stuffing my face.. (or actually my body)

When comes to eating crab, everyone will be done and I'm still at my 2nd legs..so normally eat crabs I only get to eat 2 legs.. Once I had a 1 full baked crab to myself.. because everyone finished their crab and i am still at my 2nd leg, I force my ex husband to eat the rest for me.. all because I feel the stress plus breaking into sweat that everyone have nothing else to eat anymore and was in silent mode..

2) I walk slower than everyone else I know of.. when I have to match their steps, I find myself in stress because I have to speed a little.. Just today I almost had to run after the HR Manager when he was walking me to the MD's office for another round of interview..

Mind you, I can walk for many hours in pharmacies or shopping mall.. I always set my walk on window shopping mode.. so you try to imagine how slow I walk in real time..

3) My 7 part series is only up to my 3rd (this truly) and the 1st one was put up on 7th March 2010.. My initial plan was 1 part daily for 7 days.. and look where I am right here.. right now..

So many things I can say about being a sloth and I also wanna put up another exhibit *glares at the 1 sitting at sofa, typing away* Hahahaha.. I will so get killed after this..

A : Say, wanna go to bed early?

B : Yes.. yes.. sure.. I'm tired.. plan to...

A : Now past midnight already wor..

B : Coming.. coming.. in awhile.. after a stick...

....................... After 3 hours.. yours truly still sitting in front of the beloved.....................

I have to bid my final adieu as I am sure my caption will read as this in the papers tomorrow : Slain Sloth blogger Slayed by another Sloth... and the criminal file will read like these pictures :



 B's reaction after reading blog

 A's in boudoir

 B enters....

Let the motion begins..

A's final shot...

If I'm not... then.... I guess.. I'll just have to see you at Part 4!!

1 comment:

  1. luckily i didn't read it at the time...else u might not haf survived to even c ur new fone...hmph! :P

    but i where will seh tak 'ninja' u la...i so sek u....horrrrr.....? *glares*

    ReplyDelete