Monday, March 22, 2010

World Adventure : Egypt

There were times when I was stuck in a tomb, with nowhere to go and I was frustrated to no end.. Imagine, locked in, nary a thing nor a hidden door.. AT ALL!! FOR DAYS!! or can't figure out where to go and how to do it.. Still I'm addicted to find the next hidden door, looking out for switches, attempting to cross or disarm dart, electric, water and fire traps..

So I have no choice but to google for forums & discussion boards... Luckily, I came across this lifesaver blog because I was stuck at the Bag End Job (trying to Infiltrate Intelligence HQ) in Egypt :

http://walkthruwa.blogspot.com/

This to me is like heaven sent.. LOL!! but I only use it after any 4 failed attempts to get to where I want to.. else no cheating la.. steal the fun right out my nose man!

One bad thing, I couldn't get cursed by a Mummy cos my Sim's athletic skill and martial art skill are too high.. I guess I'll never know what it would look or feels like.. sigh.. so each time a mummy appeared, ended up my Sim beat the crap out of it, turning it into a pile of dust (sorry no picture, couldn't find a mummy anymore) or... I am carrying mummy cookies and they ravished it and went back to their grave (i dunno if i can call that rock thing a tomb) There's also a mummy fish you can catch in Egypt! >> also no picture, sorry!

In Egypt, you can also buy Snake Charming kit and practice.. if you are good enough, it will present an option for you to purchase a King Cobra for 1,000 Sim dollar.. (I always use money cheat). Here are some hilarious pictures.. too bad I didn't manage to record any video of this... (yes, they have this option in The Sims punya game)


Here, my Sim is trying to charm the King Cobra (She just got back from work, didn't change clothes yet)


She kissed too early and note that the King Cobra got her in the face!!


This will appear in the bar after the bite.. minus Sim's mood..


Another lip smacking attempt!!


TADA!! This time with great success (see how prideful she looks!)


And this is what follows afters!!


Well this time I didn't take any tomb picture cos malas wanna go tomb by tomb and take picture.. but Egypt's adventure are more to cracking the code and bringing down organizations (art imitates life eh?) compared to a more mythical China where you have to get someone to read the old scriptures kinda thing....

Next destination : FRANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment