Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Look...

Taking a break in between of a 7 series production..

Got a new phone, a hair cut and also a new hairdryer on the same day (2 nights ago,16.03.2010, just realised it's past midnight now..) hehehehe.. courtesy of mi bebe!!


I couldn't get a nice shot from her 8.1MP camera so I stole this from her blog!!


Gone are my curls.. and split ends who has split ends too.. Don't they look like toy poodle's fur??


Guess who also have their hair cut?? Vain pot.. muahahahahaha



Baru bangun face (taken yesterday, 17.03.2010, cos go out ycha no time take pic) LOL.. haven't even gosok gigi yet!!


And.. TADA!! This is the cheap hair dryer we got.. but nice la.. RM 45 only wor~ 1200W ler..


And then hor.. today we go out tarpau lunch & dinner.. and .. pls be prepared.. for the faint hearted, get your vomitting bags ready...



 2 rice, 1 taufoo oyster sauce, 1 taugeh, 1 bbq honey chicken, 1 roast chicken, 1 tai pau, 1 charsiew pau, 2 ha mai, 1 sausage pizza, 1 tuna bun, 1 chicken floss bun, 2 minced cheesy chicken bun, 1 large whipped potato and 3 pcs ori KFC


Wohohohoho.. I dunno why but I am hungry every 2 hours now.. everytime need to eat full meal or feel like I am starving already.. now to go eat again.. Yum Yum!!

P/s : I dunno how to photoshop and also malas to learn so you guys just see the photo as taken la.. bad lighting no flash too but I very suka my phone lo.. so cute!! 

2 comments: