Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Part 4 of 7 seasons of loneliness

Hmmm... Nothing happened to me yet.. so, here I am, still, today.. writing about part 4.. *psst..someone haven't read yet* LOL

Pride

Now if you are self confident, good for you.. BUT

Have you ever met ppl who are so snobbish (and it's not like they have plenty of pennies, just slightly more than you la..) and how they looked at you as if they are GOD themselves.. and how they say, that day I sat down with / talk to this Datuk this, Datin that, Tan Sri, Pn Sri.. and then they look at you, all haughty and mighty..

Datuk, Datin, Tan Sri, Pn Sri not human? Just because they have titles, doesn't meant you can look down on others who doesn't have em.. dignity has nothing to do with having a title.. get it? Think of all the immaterial ppl (lalang / lalat) you hang out with (from the D,D,TS,PS angle) because you have a title.. and think of all the unpaid menial labors / errands and you being a minion (from the lalang / lalat angle) unless of course, fanny kissing is your forte to a better life (or is it really bettah?)

Sometimes it is nice to fantasize that your papa or grandpapa is Uncle Lim or Uncle Yeoh or Uncle Robert... but then you would be bound by many many family tradition or what not you know.. do this.. do that.. don't do that.. no.. you can't.. there's so much burden it's kinda not worth it.. that is... until you look at something really nice that you wanted to own... then you turn back, look at your pocket, your bank account.. muahahahahahahaha..

I always ponder two points..

1. Prideful families.. mind you, not to say they are incapable.. they are I am sure, smart, capable people.. but.. what hypocrites!! my god.. sit there hearing the hellish things you have to hear.. so susah and (like 1 of my friend's favorite tagline) SO SALAH!!

And then imagine people insult you by saying your family is less worthy than their family and their family is better than yours because they associate with the Datuk, Datin, Tan Sri, Puan Sri, Tun, Toh Puan.. Didn't know worth are measured by that.. so kesian this family for valuing it's pedigree that way *snicker* I rather be Earthworm... kecik and low profile.. *very hard to do but I try*

2. The denomination of credit cards... Why need to flash gold or platinum or what not wor.. if you can afford to spend, good for you la.. if you can spend at will.. fantastic.. but do you need those colour colour to power play meh? got credit card, swipe, can pay, no block, no need every month pay min payment then good already la.. flash flash so bright.. kalah the matahari man.... but no... all are just looks, belakang makan maggi cos can't afford it.. but still keep it cos banyak megah..

I am an extremely papa kedana person.. with no dime to spare and spend most time fantasizing to be the Uncles Above punya family members.. but my 3 decades as a living, breathing, redundant human on earth, I never have the guts to take up a card.. *I can hear the word 'chicken' being shouted to me from the back* Call me CHICKEN la.. because I really am a coward in this department..

My motto : Better an Earthworm + a Chicken than a Bankrupt & an Empty Can.. at least I know I am full and yes yes.. I also belong in the 'PRIDE' group.. muahahahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment