Thursday, March 25, 2010

World Adventure : France

Bonjour! Ve are now at France.. ze kountrie of luuurrrve.. and vine.. and artz..

Naturally, my trip to France tuuk me to my 1st tomb vich eez ze La Gallerie d'Art to investigate disturbing sounds at night....

Voila! Inspect ze ole & aktivate ze hidden door!!

Eev you see any torch, click on it.. zhere might be a 'Pull' option..

Push any statue on top of any floor switch you might find.. 
sometimes a hidden door eez just waiting to open..

Ancient coins!! Muaaahahaahahahaha!!

Be careful where you go!!

Sometimes, there's a safer path.. look around you!!

Voila!! Found mysterious voice at night..

Mourn the Curator's tomb & you shall be granted zee exit!!

I yave to learn ze art of vine or nectar making in Champs Les Sims Nectary before I could purchase zee Nectar Maker..

Step by step.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4...

So much vine.. soo little time...

Oooo Laa Laa.... Hic~

and also lurk around, finding hidden files or solving kidnap / murder mysteries in Chateau du Landgraab..

I didn't pay any attention...


Next time I'll remember to disarm or inspect 1st..

Besides venturing and exploring tombs, I am also busy with  catching new fishes (I've caught crocodiles, mummy fish, snails, too many diff types of koi, crawfish, frogs) planting new fruits (exotic fine grapes for wine, pomelo, plum, pomegranate, i can't remember the rest) while getting burnt, darted, wet and shocked!! Each time my Sim will faint from getting the darts and electrocuted.. Haha.. it's damn hilarious.. 

Many doors are still left unopened, sometimes keys to a chamber is not granted until come mission comes up, meantime I dunno what else to explore.. still exploring.. but it is still great to see the interactions and also the missions that needs to be completed..

I guess it's Au Revoir for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment