Monday, March 29, 2010

Of Appetite and Drama

Lately my appetite has been decreasing due to flu, cough, sore throat and auntie visit..

This is my dimsum breakfast with my bestie recently, the amount looks depressing, I know *nod nod*

Looks like mickey hor?

Just the 2 of us.. BUT.. salad 'ha', siumai, hakau, another 'mai', 1 'ha' cheong fun & 1 charsiew cheong fun only

hohohohoh..this is a must! the more the better!

Then there's my Alice in Wonderland / Bubba Gump date with gf.. also depressing looking amount.. hehehe

 This is my Blueberry Smoothie & that is her Mango Sparkler

 Yummy Garlic Bread Basket and Classic Caesar Salad

Bucket of Boat Trash which we took into the cinema with us!
(Didn't fancy the butter dip though)

We were enjoying our food until we realised it's 19:25 and our movie is on at 19:30 =.=" plus we discovered that we were seated next to 2 of our friends.. LOL.. What a coincidence.. and dang.. the lottery counter is close.. might hit the jackpot while someone up there is still looking down...

With the decrease in appetite, my love drama chose to increase.. Word for the wise.. and you pray to god that you really are one.. River water don't disturb well water.. I bet you heard of that.. I didn't kacau you so go back where you came from.. I know everyone's protective of what's theirs but it isn't yours if you didn't want it.. Don't red eye when things suddenly seemed more attractive once someone else have it instead of you..

People just love crossing boundaries isn't it? 1 fler crossed already then allowed the other fler to join in.. you all think I am the beach isn't it? I can see the hand gesturing >> mari mari, mari main bersama-sama.. Better beware, my tempestuous nature might surface..  just like the beach / bitch that I am, nice to play on a good day but when the volcano rocks, tsunami will come to sweep you all off the beach..

Word for any lovers out there, don't get involve in drama, don't create drama (both doesn't apply if you're being provoked), don't let others create drama for you and most importantly : be loyal, don't 1 itchy ass find 2 chairs to scratch and *drum roll* don't let a jalang interfere with your love life.

I bet my lack of appetite is making me ferocious.. LOL.. If ya all will excuse me, this queen of a bitch needs to go work on her appetite for food and relationship too..

No comments:

Post a Comment