Thursday, March 18, 2010

Part 6 of 7 seasons of loneliness

Envy

Green kaler.. my fave.. especially if they are bank notes!! This good lord mother queen of the 'other' green meanwhile.. extremely hazardous!! It spells : Crime scene do not cross (Miss my CSI:Crime Scene Investigation...SIGH)

Envy... we all grew up with them... I myself went through numerous encounters :

Gave my momma hell and yell out 'I know you love her more than me.. this is so unfair'! throughout my adolescent years..

Wish I have smaller lips, smaller face, smaller butt and slimmer thigh when puberty hits.. Mind you, I've to endured many nasty remarks like 'You're fat! Fei Crab! Your lips looks like pig's snout! Your face look like mooncake! Your butt is like basketball! You have swine's legs / elephant's legs'!

Wonder why other girls are cuter than me, more pursuer than me, cleverer than me, popular than me all through puberty...

People who always get to go on holiday, see beautiful places, afford beautiful things..

Once when I was bitching about Britney having no talent whatsoever and with her nasal voice that people mistaken as 'talent'. My sis just said.. 'You jeles only la'! LOL!!

Look at other people's nice, warm, close family / in law / partner and pondering why is it so hard to have that too..

After going through much antagonizing in my sprouting years.. I finally don't bother much about this green lord of mother queen.. Not to say I have rid it but I don't let it take over my sanity anymore.. Or at least I think that.. muahahahahahahaha!!

How do we get over Envy? I still couldn't figure it out? Maybe should be like Buddha? Let go and be enlightened? Maybe should try it.. Amitabha..

Meanwhile, if anything happened to me, I will just continue to chant 'OPRLCL' *wink*!

No comments:

Post a Comment