Friday, April 16, 2010

Of soul & sold...

Well, I have loads of shortcomings just as i have the long ones too.. lol but I just realised I've not blogged anything for the last say, 18 days or something like that.. hmmm.. can't remember if I ever delay this long.. need to check back my track record.. hahaha...

I actually had a draft on 20/03/2010 and it read something like this :

Don't Listen, Can't Register....

This is actually 1 of my pet peeve.. I hate it when you tell someone something, then you realized they didn't listen hence it won't register in their memory.. or ... maybe.. I AM JUST TOO DAMN LONG WINDED!!

Few days ago, 1 of my housemate approached me (not her 1st time) to have a short chat. This happened after I showed her the outstanding

SO NOW I AM TOO LAZY TO CONTINUE THAT POST AND HAVE CHOSEN TO ABANDON IT....LOL

A month or 2 passed and I just realised something.. me and gf getting abit looney.. we are getting more and more in-tune mentally.. or sorta psychic.. i can tell when something happened to her and asked her about it or that we will continuously say the same thing together.. or 1 will say it and another will think of the exact same word or that we ended up by ending one another's sentence..

This morning is definitely 1 of those days / times. We both were thinking to eat brekkie at the chinese coffee shop nearby our place...

I told her, we are old couple now!!!! Que horror!!

No comments:

Post a Comment