Sunday, March 7, 2010

Part 1 of 7 seasons of loneliness

7 Cardinal Sins.. If you are not in the Cardinal then you might not be committing any sin right? Haha.. I bet loads of ppl wished all that~ Now let us examine it in a 7 part series :

Wrath

 I get it if some ppl are born with more counts of angry cell than others and caused unnecessary violence and we feel the need to lock em up.. but is it really wrong to feel angry? What about justifiable anger? (Yes, yes, sometimes from the other side, I would also like to argue whether it is justifiable or not)

To me, healthy amount of anger is good.. It is an indication that your brain is sending you waves of warnings, signaling you of the impending doom or the possibility of over spilling to a dangerous level of mutation, threatening to take over your sanity.. telling you that 'Enough already!', 'No more!', 'I will not stand for it anymore!'


However, excessive amount of anger makes 1 person lashes out every so often, drive us further from making contact, from being in touch, and shove us further down the lane of loneliness..

Take Exhibit A. So angry is this person, she is bitter when alive, without friend, keeping ppl at arm's length. So quick to judge, quick to strike, quick with power lash.. leaving ppl she cared or ppl who cares for her cold and dejected. At the end, she passed on this world, the acquaintances she once knew, none care to attend her funeral to pay her a last respect. Attendees only includes family members and friends of her mother.. Ironically, she is also a Catholic..

Moving on to Exhibit B. She has such wonderful attributes... Vivacious, friendly (to outsiders).. but confuse not, dear mortals, for.. this is another bitter, angry soul.. quick to strike, quick with power lash just like Exhibit A. Always needing to win any arguments... Woe be unto any family members should they disagree with her.. Ever ready with insults, ill, vile advices, whispers of darkness.. drowning herself in putrid anger and hatred... None dare speaketh, for their souls be burnt, blaze set forth by her eyes or chilling their blood and bones be, the torrent, escaping from deep within her..

What do you do when you find yourself in a dangerous fit? If I am alone, I shout twice or so.. just so I can let the frustration out.. If the source is there, I will shout at the source! Contrary to belief, I am definitely not a patient woman.. Sometimes I wished not for anger.. it tires me.. weighs me down like a friggin anchor.. but it is necessary because then I will know what I will stand or not stand for..

No comments:

Post a Comment