Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have a decease

I have a decease..

Lately I find that I have problem spelling.. even after editing it.. twice or thrice.. If my lenses didn't fail me (my eyes did) then it would possibly be the linguistic side of my brain.. (where did my perfect spelling bee goe?) and of course I have yet to get to my grammatical inability and don't talk about verb or what not.. *despair*

These are a few of my current mistakes that I realised not too long or too many days ago...

1) come = I meant some

2) idiocrasy = I meant idiosincrasy

3) block - I meant blog

Despair betul.. I will add to the list when I discover more.. And another thing.. I keep pronouncing familiar words wrongly.. Now maybe my linguistic side is totally failing me or my tongue is out of practice *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment