Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lately...

Yesterday has been a sleepless night.. I feel a dark shadow, overwhelming me.. hell bent on taking over.. I don't know what is coming over me..

This is not a place I want to be.. vow to be.. I closed my eyes.. remembering something that some1 said to me.. Then...

Picturing a green vast field.. bright blue skies.. children running, laughing, 1 or 2 families cheerfully enjoying their small picnic and gatherings..

Smile....

I will have 2 new housemates by March!! YAY!!

I was lucky to have gotten a call 1 day answering it as a dazed sleepy head.. LOL

So 1 fine day, 1 sister came and paid the house a visit and the next day the other sister did so..For few days there is nothing but silence.. then...

'Can we see the house together for the final time?'

So I said 'Why not?'

They came yesterday and then.. They paid a deposit to secure the room so I won't let it out to others!! My god.. so happy..

We proceeded to talk more and they continue to ask more questions.. hehehehe.. finally it's time for them to pay up.. then I emailed them the receipt after they checked things through..

FINALLY..

March, pls come soon.. I can't wait.. 1 problem down.. 3 more to go.. hehehehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment