Saturday, January 16, 2010

See you and not a GOODBYE..

Yesterday was a get together, a last dinner, a farewell for 1 of my good friend. I have been thankful that i meet many great ppl in life. I have my darling, i have my baby, my kwai suen, my dears and my brothers (which included someone by the name of S)

Back to yesterday.. I will miss her dearly, for she is a great friend and when we have come together to a pattern, to a symbiosis (so to say).. she have to leave here..

Life seems better for her and I am grateful that she will find better things in life (thank you GOD) .. the prospect looks great and i hope that everything will be alright with her.. there are so many things i want to say to her. to tell her that she will be sorely missed but i was VEGE'd on my couch.. lol..

There are nights when we will stay up till wee hours in the morning, talking about our deepest thoughts, feelings, revisiting memories, being nostalgic about things and talking about our futures, hopes and aspirations.

You must promise to be very happy.. because you deserve every single ounce and drop of it. I love you and hope to come see you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment