Thursday, January 21, 2010

When I said I love you...

When I said 'I love you' :

1) doesn't meant that you can bully me

2) doesn't mean that i will stand it when you throw your tantrums at me

3) doesn't mean that it gives you the priority above and over me

4) doesn't mean that I give you the ticket to misbehave and take me for granted

5) doesn't mean that you can threaten me and put me and you at risk because you feel we are unimportant

6) doesn't mean that you can sacrifice me when you deemed fit

7) doesn't mean you have the pass to act all macho and gungho

8) doesn't mean that you are better than everyone else just because I chose to start a relationship with you

9) doesn't mean that you can be irresponsible and disrespect me

10) doesn't mean you can push my boundaries just to see when I will crumble and fall

BUT

When I said 'I love you' :

1) it does mean I will be understanding

2) it does mean i will be there for you; for better, for worse

3) it does mean and explains why i will look the other way, most times even when people wouldn't understand why

4) it does mean and shows why i didn't flirt around with others and do things behind your back

5) it does mean and I do let you know every single time why i never disallow you the freedom of seeing your friends no matter what you feel inside for them

6) it does mean that you are still your own individual and always will be

7) it does mean I will try to make room and be thoughtful of your well-being

8) it does mean that I will, in my best way, work together with you for the betterment of me and you

9) it does mean I will not take you for granted

10) it does mean I will never, ever, make you feel insecure and feel our relationship is ever under any threats

and to me when I said 'I love you', I do mean all I said and do & not having you guess my next step and move...

No comments:

Post a Comment