Friday, February 5, 2010

Anniversary

This is supposed to be in by 2nd of February but well I am just too lazy..

We had a disagreement..

1st of Feb wil be our 3 mths but she insisted it be 2nd Feb because that's when we started.. hmmm.. really?

So, she decided to take me to 1u, as I have missed Zanmai and it is in fact 1 of my fav place to go..

Staring in front of us, massive traffic and crazy eyed drivers and all, we decided to go to our 2nd most favourite jap restaurant (which i can't remember the name at all but it's in DJ)

If ya all wanna know, I am free for DINNAH!!

And there she is cussing "TODAY IS JUST NOT MY DAY" (earlier she broke her string for her necklace) while staring at the dark shop... So we stand at the stairs and then I said "Let's just go to SS2 ya?"

So we went and before we are there, i cracked a joke, just don't tell me this place is close too... AND THEN THERE IT WAS.. dim lighting and yes, you guessed right.. IT'S CLOSED..

I was near to bursting in laughter when she cussed again as above + "B, you mouth damn sewel." Can't help it such coincidence right?

So not sure where to go.. She suggested JayaOne.. which i am never a fan of.. i just don't like those hidden corners.. like hiding something.. perfect for having affairs though.. unseen *ahem* muaahaahaahahaa.. So i suggested, Jaya33, Nagomi!!

So there we went.. and then... THANK GOD IT'S OPEN..

We ordered a salmon for me and beef for her and we're both eating merrily (me anyways, she was rushing cos we reached after 9.30 and she feel bad because we are the last customer) then she said "B, i'm not feeling well."

~!@#$%^&*()_+

What a day for her.. so we go back, she was driving real fast and balik rumah sapu ubat lor..

You should see her face when she smell the ointment.. HAHAHA..

Jangan marah *chuckle*

2 comments: