Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bad name to Maxis Customer Service Personnel

WTH????

I called Maxis because I found out they charged me for change of Top Ten No. This was excerpt from our tele-con : 

Me : Maxis shouldn't be charging me for no change for Top Ten.

E fr Maxis : Our record shows that you have subscribed previously, then unsubscribed and then you subscribed again fews month later. 1st 10 Nos are free if you are a 1st time subscriber.

Me : I understand what you are saying. Now I need a solution as I am forced to re-register the no(s) from no. 1 onwards as my older list for Top Ten was not displayed by Maxis and It is not possible that i am paying RM 8 (subscribing for Top Ten) for nothing when i can't use my old list anymore right? So it is unfair for Maxis to charge me with no change for Top Ten when my list does not appear and i need to re-register.

E fr Maxis :Yes, i understand, you can call back next month to dispute the charges for no change and we will waive it off for you. Without your action, we can't show proof of dispute.

Me : Ok, I shall do everything tonight.

E fr Maxis :  Yes please, I am also tired of arguing already.

Me : I will do it tonight. Btw, this is not an argument, just a reminder to you, as a customer service person, you shouldn't be telling your customer that 'I am also tired of arguing already'.

E fr Maxis : I'm sorry, my apologies. I will remember that.

GOOD LORD AND GOD SAVE MALAYSIA ESPECIALLY MAXIS PUNYA LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE...

No comments:

Post a Comment