Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow & Everyday Ever Since...

Yesterday....

Was a great day for me.. until i have to read something that is so annoying that it made me feel like wanting to slap someone whom i once called a best friend.. In my whole life, nothing works me up more than a person who simply remarked ever so lightly on other's problem and situation, in their easily available 'advice' without any thoughts or justification (2 sides of a coin).. in that case that person just 'kong fung leong suet wah'. really made me so pissed i think any angry cat family will bow down in fear if they saw my face...


Today....

Went to see my doctor in SJMC today (Now it's Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang). He threatened to disown me as a patience should I not, in his word, do what needed to be done so i could move on with my life... I just found a father / grandfather i never had.. what a warm and fuzzy feeling it is..

Blood report out, no conclusion.. just telling me that i am suffering from unnatural stress.. that i should be rid of any need for medical consultation nor medication once i repel the source of unnatural stress that is causing me this unnatural prolonged sickness.. let's hope he is right because i am tired of swallowing pills.. LOL

I actually wished that he would've certified me unfit to work for the rest of my life so at least I can file appeal to kebajikan + prudential to support my life.. then find a receptionist work and continue to be in a less stressful environment.. It does make me wonder.. why do we work ourselves to death? all for what? excuse for more luxury? get ourselves into more debts?


Tomorrow....

Will be my last day, how i dreaded it.. how i.. well.. 1 thing is for sure when i get there.. where the hell are my claims, photocopies of all my leave forms since beginning of my employment and my bloody pay cheque???!!


Everyday Ever Since....

Thank god also in the form of my baby.. who have been more than understanding.. being there for me when i am so grumpy and bitchy especially so when i am in whole lotta pain.. bearing with me with my smelly hair, sour body odour and dragon breaths.. lol... taking care of me and made sure i am never hungry, that i am never thirsty and that i can lean back on her.

I now hope that all financial worries would soon be over and all that is owe to me will be paid in time (as in immediately) so i can just move on and get out of this labyrinth of darkness.. (only that part la). The rest of my life is just, really no complains.. not much anyways (i'm sure my baby will beg to differ) LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment