Saturday, January 23, 2010

Argghhh.. so geram

you are always suspicious to think of what i said and what i do.. until compare me to the past person that you were involved with before.. what happened to you both was what happened to you both.. i wasn't there to know what happened but to read what you said to me is just F****** low blow...

'Whatever'.. WAH LAO YEH.. I really paling pantang ppl use this line with me.. make my blood boil..

don't go hurt others cos you can't live with yourself.. there's only so much 1 person can take okie? you don't see it's not other ppl, the F*** i care about other ppl??? you just don't see that it really is about you, about your decision, about what you said to me, about your attitude to me.. why blame other person for it? Don't lay your guilt on others okie? be responsible for it and be fair to ppl..

Geram betul aku.. make my head berasap only...

No comments:

Post a Comment