Friday, February 12, 2010

A tribute to O.S.

This is a special heartfelt tribute that I want to dedicate to 2 person who I had the pleasure of unexpectedly crossed path with in my life.

O & S.. YES, definitely you & you that I am referring to :")  (not an operating system, mind you)

Back to them..

They have both appeared in my life when time is of essence, when hope is lost, when need is dire..

And I am forever grateful and indebted for that, for their loving kindness and helpfulness.

Without them both, my dark clouds wouldn't have been lifted..

They are my guardian angels or 'yan kongs' as we chinese put it...

I know you both are not seeking for any repayment from my part but I just have to say this to both of you :

THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE, THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY, THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE TO GUIDE ME & COMFORT ME..

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment