Friday, February 5, 2010

The day after...

So the day after, on 3rd, again she suggested to go out, makan & shopping and what not..

Things supposed to be done but didn't, I was really hungry, she won't wake up and I got really really upset..

By time we were out from house, it is close to 8.15pm.. so I teased her.. "it's going to be... it's going to be.."

"I will not be deterred and I will accomplished my mission." (I think this was what she said)

So we went to 1u, with intention to Zanmai and shopping..

We queued for quite a bit, no 1 willing to give up their seats.. *tsk tsk* is it our culture, sudah habis makan, restaurant still full but we will not surrender our seats? Finally we were seated next to the conveyor belt.. WOOHOOO.. what else right? TARUH 9 9!!

Tau Tau, 10pm already.. only get to Zanmai.. lol..

This time she too scared to stuff herself, in case of re-run or repeat from previous night take place again.. we kinda over estimated our tummy's capacity.. This is what we had :

1) Yee Sang

2) Kani avocado salad

3) Several plates of sushi, I can't remember at least 5 plates

4) Salmon Sashimi

So we had to take away a maki (with kani avocado and what not), 2 plates of plain inari sushi, 2 plates of inari ebikko, 2 plates of inari kanimayo & 2 plates of kanimayo sushi.. lol..

Since she has been deterred by time factor, we decided to go home.. and snuggle + watch movie / tv series.

Suddenly I got a suprise call.. WENDY!!! so good to hear from her again.. pity her, worked until 10 plus only 'sau kung.'

After that, we reached home, she said "Should've tarpau Kani avocado salad, don't eat there. but then again, have to eat it there and feel like tarpau again for later." hahaha.. greedy-nye ini orang!!

In about half hour or 1 hour, me hungry again.. so we dig out and makan abit of the sushi.. we sat and watched reaper S1.. and popping ebikko together with our front teeth.. I love the feel of popping ebikko!!

I fell asleep halfway through the show, so she continued and then i wake up 5 something to share her bag of twisties.. hahhahahaha..

Then it's time for us both to ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments:

Post a Comment