Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girl Day Out!!

It's been long since I see them..

Especially her.. so miss it.. LOL

As usual the menu is same same.. never change, we always go to the same place regardless.. LOL

So teman my darling buy Shu Eumura lo.. and C was busy trying on lipgloss. The nude 1 looks great on her but so does the red 1.. My darling begs to differ though.. No picture.. sorry everyone.. hahaha (This is the peril of a no camera in mobile holding person T.T)

Anyways, C ended up buying more products in there than my darling.. they both ended up with more than 300++ products in their hands!!! LOL..

So we continue, jalan lagi, get clothes, get shoes then get socks, get boxers for darling's hubbie.. walk until feet also patah T.T but I did enjoyed myself because it been long since i hang out with the old girls..

I got a happy + sad news too.. someone is leaving me but is for the greater good...

I LOVE YOU, BE SAFE ON YOUR FUTURE JOURNEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment