Monday, May 18, 2009

Safe sex in "O" during IDAHO & International AIDS Memorial Day

Last Sat I was in 'O' to support PT & giving out safe sex kits to everyone : straight / lgbt..

Was happy to meet some who were downright friendly :

Me : May I stick you?
Him : No no...(with a cheeky smile)
Me : *suprised*
Him : You can't stick me..I don't want to..but you can stick me with the red ribbons..

LOL!!

Alas, I, with other friends from the community was taken aback by the display of emotion of others who are either treating us like credit card sales or that we have AIDS when we handed out red ribbons & condoms..

Well.. you win some.. you lose some.. *sigh*

That brings a round of discussion on...

SEX.. TO HELL WITH IT OR BETTER BE SAFE?

I think it's a daily struggle that 1 fights to stay alive and the other is throwing caution to the wind..

What is it with human and it's misconception that they are indestructible?

Does it gives you hope to fight for what you can achieve? Does it not give you a false sense of security?? >> (my late gf taught me this word)

Why the unnecessary hesitation when it comes to protecting oneself? I mean.. I see many on a daily basis trying to protect their hearts from being broken, protecting the youth so it will not be devoured by age and the spouse will not leave once the shell wilted away and see that it is lacking in body, within?

Then why, pray god.. do we forget to protect our most and i must stress this >> INNERMOST being of one self that is our SEXES?

For any women out there who thinks that you might not be susceptible to any sexual diseases.. THINK AGAIN..

I knew those who never used protection though was previously infected by STD and never bother to protect their existing & future partners from it (you know who you are).. IF THIS IS CALLED LOVE THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT REAL LOVE REALLY IS..

Food for your thought >> I read AIDS : Women & Epidemic (I think this is the title..I read it more than 10 yrs ago & the book is now with my darling for several years). This book practically changed my whole life & outlook on my sexual life..made me rethink about safe sex practices, protecting yourself & your love ones..

HAPPY SAFE FUCKING EVERYBODY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment