Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dinner with 3 : Manhattan Fish

I was crazily restless on Thurs and then I called up my besties and asked them out for dinner & a drink..

After much dilly dallying from my part - We finally came to conclusion with Manhattan Fish in Pyramid.

Our server was nice & the outlet manager (i think) Fadzil was very warm too..

I ordered Garlic Butter Mussel and it comes with either Bruschetta or was it actually a Baguette???

Moving on..

I also ordered a serving of Fried Country Mushroom and add ons of Fried Calamari & something else which I can't remember (It was 2 days ago~)

Triple 2 had a Cod fish with rice (which i can't remember the name as well) .. & agent 631 had a Caesar Salad.. minus the eggs (they ran out of stock) and then Fadzil up the irresistable offer of 10% discount from our ttl amount (so generous!)

I also had a clam chowder & there's a promo going on with soup + bottomless drinks @ 9.90. Both of my besties had corn soups. They are both delicious but i prefer saltier stuff that night.. so clams UP!

Then Fadzil also suprised us with another round of his generosity by serving us a free Fried Whitebait which is really nice.. has a look of small little prawns (not ha mai or he bi)

After our 10% discount as promised, our bill came up to a total of 91++ which is almost half of what we spent together in Bubba Gump..

VERDICT : Bubba Gump hands down over Manhattan Fish (Sorry Fadzil)

Then we proceed to Starbucks & were enjoying another round of chatting about sex (don't we always), about our personalities, about relationships, hair & make up & our disgust with *shriek* cockr....es!!

We can't help but noticed another table of 2 girls & a guy was staring at us even when we leave our table..Some ppl don't know how to stare politely...hahah!!

Maybe we were talking too loudly about sex..or about virginity..haha!! Gotta remind ourselves to talk softer...or maybe louder so they'd be too embarrased to look at all..hehehe!

I had a great time that night going loca with you 2 & thank you Triple 2 & Agent 631 for another wonderful outing.. always! Can't wait for another round..soon I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment