Friday, June 5, 2009

It was supposed to be..

It was supposed to be a beautiful day..

Went to Curve with a friend of mine and of all people in the world...I bump into her.. my late gf's mom.. Went over to say hi & asked how have she been (my late gf just passed not too long ago) but was met with an ill looking response *just imagine when something disgusts you*.

I feel sorry for her lost and mine too and no matter how much i dislike her, I do remember my manners.. and have empathy & be sympathetic.. My friends have told me before, do not need to be kind where it is not needed. Do not need reach out to them though I knew of important informations they don't about my late gf..

In time I will heal and in time I will forgive but then again.. I will never forget....

Meanwhile.. just a selfish ranting of an injured heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment