Saturday, July 3, 2010

My new job..

*This post was supposed to be on 1st June 2010*

Well, after some exhaustive and worrisome search, and some postponed interview dates, I've finally found work by end of May & started by 1st of June 2010..

So nervous and have to get up early cos need to put on make up and dress nicely and dig out all my nice heels that I have to abandon because of my elephant feet...

So, siap already looking fabulous.. then when I reach office, this is what happened :

1) got lost several times, took wrong lifts, took wrong turns.. lol

2) forgotten the door to ladies, accidentally masuk gents, a male colleague heading to gents was chuckling when he saw me.. hahahahahhahaha

3) alot of people wearing jeans.. especially the admins..

4) although wearing heels are the preferred choice of many, quite a number of them wearing flat sandals / to me it is actually slippers.. quite bersantai-santai..

When I was taken around the office, I realised several things that the company has.... few leisure areas facing windows to breakaway, few pantries too.. hahahaha.. and I haven't go use the mash potato machine..

Come Monday, I have to remind myself (for the umpteenth time) that I need to bring a personal bowl.. LOL

Next up : ENHANCERS..

No comments:

Post a Comment