Sunday, May 30, 2010

Exercise : From just talking to actually doing it

Ever since I've gotten my arse off and head to north half a month ago, I was contemplating on getting some form of exercise (been swelling an awful lot & aching due to excessive weight) Thinking in my head.. hmm.. must walk when I am there, must jalan-jalan and check out surroundings / food near the hotel..

Reality check : Slept after 5-6 a.m. woke up between 2-5p.m. only in time to get ready for dinner, had a cuppa after or some lighter meal then take away some food for later (between 2 - 5 a.m.), stayed up from 12-1 a.m. to watch Hell's Kitchen / Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. Not much walking, out of 9 - 10 days there, just 2 days of a 30 mins walking to get food from coffeeshop near the hotel~ *faint*

After we got home, 8 days later, still, me looking out the window, at the far horizon or my mobile / pc and still thinking those thoughts, to a point even while sleeping, I am dreaming about it.

Carefully laid out plans : To get off my arse and start warming up at 6.30 a.m. then start slow walking from 7 a.m. to 7.30 a.m. when I am used to the slow walking, can progress to brisk walking (so I won't sustain injury) and if I still have any energy left after, maybe swim for 30 mins and since my adrenaline might still be pumping, should clean the house a little, start sorting some old junks for dear old garbage bins..

Reality check : I am blogging about it and just looking out every morning, out the window at those auntie / uncle / grandma / grandpa while they busy qigong / brisk walking / jogging.

My excuse : SO TIRED LA, NOT ENOUGH SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE..

Conclusion : Imma gonna try again tomorrow but I am still blogging now at this hour, so plans might tak jadi again *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment