Monday, May 3, 2010

Penang.. Long GONE.. : The Road Trip~

Ok... OK.. so I was supposed to post this like last month.. so I was supposed to announce to the world how funny the journey was.. but .. I was too sick / lethargic / tired / lazy (mostly lazy)..

I think this would be my 1st picture more than words blog.. hahahahahaha.. Enjoy!!

We stopped at the Jambatan restaurants and have Burger King!! I chomped on mine...

Look at her LCLY face with the fried mozarella!!

 This is our receipt~ Look at the damage.. hahaha!

The wind blows and the sakai emerged!!
Freaking hot weather and I got a tan just from sitting in a car...

Trust me, I really have to do this... It is an obligation!!

Must hold on.. can't fall asleep just yet *in case got wallop by driver*

This is not doughnut.. I was bored and taking picture of my belly button.. LOL

A view of my thigh's permanent marital partner... The Cellulite.. muahahahahahha

My pox scar that looked like kena bite by 1 small 1 big fang.. hehehehehe

My gf asked me to take the tunnel from her phone but sigh so hard la... so I used mine.. hehe!

 Yeap, at the end of every tunnel, there's always light *OHM*

You're probably wondering why the journey to penang is so funny...

1st : green scenery

More greens..

Mountains and greens.... sejuk mata memandang kan??

And then the nightmare begins...From afar, this hideous gigantic thing caught our eyes :

See the logo??

I got the logo for evidence.. YTL CEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were both shouting murder and ranting plus I was still struggling to get a better picture when this happened : 

That's right, A VAN!! and WHY???!! Because the gf's phone camera is stupid.. LOL

So gf asked me to 'take more scenery la!' and this happened next :

A moving truck and the tyre.. kan pandai her camera???

So I showed her all those above and we roared with laughter, ridiculing my photography skills, me lambasting her idiot phone camera and how ridiculous things turned out~ Then to my delight.. I discovered this, hence to her horror, the nightmare had begun :

Pretty pretty clouds~

A roast pig like cloud on the right, which we debated furiously about~

Don't ask me why, I like how the cloud looks.. 

Look to the left, it's like a hand stretched out for $!! 
You can almost hear me say : 'Hou sam lor, fuk sam lor~'

Then there's the look of 'battle between the good and evil'

Seems like the dark 1 is sending it's minions (the small black ones) to round and attack the white 1

The takeover was successful.. can you see how the white's arms are both stretched like being held by the armpit and both it's legs are curved when you are lifted up *sob*

Then it's armies attacked us :

I think we just past Ipoh or Taiping or something when it rained.. HEAVILY..

Ok, suddenly not so heavy anymore..

Ok, there!! It's making a comeback again~

And I didn't give up :

Nice hor? I took it through the tint from top part of main front window.. lol

It poured like nobody's business.. at this point, we think 'HABISLA, SURE REACH 7PM'

I even got a side 1 to show to you guys how 'lebat' it is~

And also some laughables (or not) to show how capable this photographer is and her trials and tribulation with that thing call phone camera :



No comments:

Post a Comment