Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chowder and his out of tune songs...

I have to truly thank some1 for introducing me to Chowder.. It's my son.. LOL! These are some of the songs that are currently stuck in my head due to Chowder Overload..

I'm.. not.. your.. boyfriend.. I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND.. I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND.. I'M.. NOT.. YOUR.. BOYFRIEND~!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HoIbcFFGfU&feature=related

I can believe you can cook,
You should believe because I believe in you *out of tune while pointing at Mung*
You just have to try and trust your guts,
With all the food on a plate *high pitched, out of tune, fingers wriggling*
Because you're the best chef in the world,
And everything I learned I learned from you.. uh.. *short of breath, out of tune again, big mouth wide open*
Even if I didn't understanf a wor-r-d,
On the wings of an eagle *dramatic slow end, right hand far out, left hand air mic, tongue flicking up and down*

It ends with 3 rats clapping while he continues humming at the background... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8aQYbN519Y&feature=related

ENJOY THE LINKS AS I'VE ENJOYED WATCHING THE CARTOON.. NOW I CAN'T GET THE 2ND SEASON.. DARN IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment