Monday, April 27, 2009

Rempit..Rempit..Headache

This is a real killer here....

rempit....

SIGH~


Do you think it's a conspiracy?

Are we so desperate to have ballot counts that the menace is not apprehended? So what? Does it really helped the politicians to advance? I believe they seemed to think so.. again.. all these at the expense of the rakyat's peace and harmony...

I can only pray now that our Polis Diraja Malaysia will make good on it's promise to rid the streets off them..

FYI, I have been a snatch theft victim since 12 and needless to say I am still traumatized until today and of course I have to be extremely alert to a point I can't relax..(my body can only take so much stress from being careful & uptight - a wonder really that I have not have anxiety & cancer buildup due to the stress )

AND...

the answer I get is always the same from the you know who LAH....."It's common la!! That area has many such cases already". Now you tell what can a commoner like me do? Be a vigilante??

Check our Letter to Editor from the Star today
(I'm sure all those was sent from Malaccans with love) if you get what I mean..

SO...IS IT A CONSPIRACY OR NOT????

else... don't be NATO - No Action Talk Only

Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment